This tiramisu dip is so smooth, creamy, and delicious! If you like tiramisu dessert then you got to try this wonderful dessert. It is very simple and easy to prepare and ideal treat when you want to eat something chocolatey, creamy and quick! Here is the recipe:
- 8 oz. (1 package) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground espresso (or fresh coffee beans, finely grounded)
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur
- 1 tablespoon rum (or rum extract for non-alcoholic version)
- cocoa powder, to dust
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Chocolate sauce (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, rum/rum extract, coffee liqueur, and espresso.
- Whisk until smooth and creamy (around 2-3 minutes).
- Spoon dip into serving glass/cup/bowl; dust with cocoa powder or sprinkle with mini chocolate chips or chocolate sauce.
- Note: You can add 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture and fill ½ of the serving glass, then apply some chocolate sauce of chocolate chips then add fill the glass with extra dip.
- Serve with your favorite cookies.