This strawberry and white chocolate tiramisu or Italian: tiramisù alle fragole e chocolate bianco is so creamy, so fruity, and very delicious! It is one of my favorite spring-summer desserts. Refreshing and easy to prepare! Surprise your loved ones with this amazing treat for this quarantine weekend – they will adore it! Here is the recipe:
- 2 eggs, separated
- 200 grams white chocolate, melted
- 50 grams confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 12 oz. (350 grams) mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/2 cups strawberry juice (store-bought or homemade: made by blending 2 cups of water and a few strawberries)
- 20 ladyfingers
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- Using an electric mixer, beat the egg yolks and sugar together until creamy. Then, add the mascarpone cheese and mix all over again. Set aside.
- Next, melt the white chocolate over a double-boiler or in a microwave. Add in the mascarpone mixture and combine well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites and fold into the mascarpone mix.
- In a saucepan, pour the strawberry juice, place over a heat and warm it slightly. Next, remove from the heat and dip the ladyfingers into it to soften, and arrange ½ the ladyfingers in the base of the pan.
- Spread over some of the mascarpone mix and top with a layer of the remaining dipped ladyfingers. Repeat the procedure.
- To finish, spoon the remaining mascarpone mixture over the top and arrange the strawberries halves all over the tiramisu cake.
- *The layers of the cake depend of the pan you are using – as you can see at the picture I’ve got 3 layers, you can get 2-3.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for about 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Slice and serve!