This is a beautiful and easy Oreo cheesecake dessert that is so creamy and delicious! It has a similar taste of the popular Oreos – so if you are a fan then this cheesecake is the perfect thing for you! Plus, you will need just several minutes to make it. Here is the recipe:
For the crust:
- 300 grams Oreo cookies
- 80 grams melted butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
For the filling:
- 1 ¾ cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 250 grams’ dark chocolate (70%), chopped
- 8 oz. (1 package) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate glaze (optional)
- Chocolate topping (optional)
- Oreo cookies
- Line a round loose-bottomed cake tin with baking paper.
- In a blender, mix the Oreos until finely crushed. Pour the melted butter and vanilla into the blender and mix until combined. Press evenly into the cake tin to make the base. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes to set.
- In the meantime, using an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream and sugar until creamy. Add the cream cheese and vanilla extract and mix again until well incorporated. Set aside.
- Next, melt the dark chocolate over a double-boiler or in a microwave in 30 sec. interval, or just until melted and smooth. Pour the melted chocolate into the cream mixture and beat again until well incorporated.
- Pour over the crust and spread well. Refrigerate to chill and set.
- To decorate, remove from the fridge spread chocolate glaze (if desired) and garnish with Oreo cookies; allow to set for 30 minutes. Before serving, pipe chocolate topping, slice and serve.