Éclair dream cookies are a real hit this season! Quick and easy to prepare, plus creamy and truly delicious! These beautiful no-bake eclair dream cookies are the perfect holiday dessert that your family and friends will adore! Try it:
- 2 containers (8 oz. each) whipped topping, thawed (I used Cool Whip) – divided
- 3 cups milk
- 2 packages (3.5 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 packages graham cracker squares
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tub of dark chocolate ganache
- In a blender or food processor, process the crackers. Then, pour the melted butter and confectioner’s sugar and blend all over again (about 30 seconds).
- In a 9 by 13-in. baking dish, evenly press the cracker mixture on the bottom. Refrigerate for 15 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix together 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping, 3 cups milk, and 2 packages pudding mix. Set aside.
- Take out the cracker mixture dish from the fridge and using a round cookie biscuit cutter make circles from the cracker mixture.
- Next, spread some of the pudding mixtures on top of each cracker circle. Layer another layer of cracker circle over the pudding mixture.
- Then layer some more pudding mixture on top of crackers. Pipe each eclair circle with a generous amount of the remaining whipped topping.
- When you are done, refrigerate the éclair cookies for 30 minutes to allow pudding to set.
- Finally, apply the tub of chocolate frosting in the microwave for around 20 seconds to soften.
- Remove and stir frosting. Evenly spread chocolate frosting all over the top layer of each éclair cookie.
- Put back in the fridge. Allow the chocolate ganache to firm for at least 30 minutes.
Note: This dessert gets better over time, mostly because the graham crackers need time to soften up. So, I recommend you to prepare it 1-2 days ahead before serving. This dessert does not take long to make but it definitely needs time to set up.