This Italian bread dip with oil is a traditional Italian dip it’s a must have if you like Italian cuisine. You can eat it as an appetizer, breakfast, late-night dinner and even snack. I highly recommend eating a good Italian bread like ciabbata or coppia ferrarese, or French bagguette. Here is the recipe:
- 1 loaf Italian bread (or French baguette)
- 1/5 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon oregano, dried
- ½ tablespoon basil, dried
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- balsamic vinegar
- black pepper
- In a salad sized plate, pour the olive oil and apply pressed garlic all around the edges of your plate in order to create a ring of garlic.
- Next, drizzle some balsamic vinegar over olive oil and garlic. Sprinkle parmesan cheese, black pepper, basil, and oregano over entire Dip bread until the garlic loving heart contents.