Chocolate milk it is a real pleasure! Served with a slice of bread and jam or Nutella for breakfast or a good night cup, chocolate milk is a favorite thing for many generations. This is the simplest and easiest recipe for preparing homemade chocolate milk that you can make anytime! It includes just a few simple ingredients that will make magic in your kitchen. Here is the recipe:
- 2 ½ cups milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons powder sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- In a blender, pour mild milk. Then, apply powder sugar, cocoa, and vanilla extract (if using). Mix all ingredients until fully combined, around 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate. You can keep it in the fridge for 5 days.