These creamy cold chocolate whips are so cute, soft, and delicious! Ideal for kids and old people, as well as for all the chocolate and cream lovers. Simple and very easy to prepare – you will need just a few minutes to make them and around 1 hour to set. Here is the recipe:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder (you can use 3-4 tablespoons if you want more milk chocolate flavor)
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar (according to your taste)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon powdered gelatin + 1 ½ tablespoons water
- A pinch of salt
- In a small dish or cup, add 1 ½ tablespoons water and sprinkle gelatin. Stir to combine and allow to set for 3 minutes.
- Next, in a large mixing bowl, apply all the ingredients (heavy cream, cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla extract, a pinch of salt, and gelatin mixture). Using an electric mixer, beat on high until firm peaks form.
- Transfer the whipped cream to a piping bag and swirl the chocolate cream on a parchment lined baking sheet into big mounds (like topping).
- Make around twelve or so. Refrigerate on the baking sheet for at least one hour.
- At this point, they will be ready for serving and eating. You will get a semi cold and creamy whips.