Quick and easy, this chocolate crème brulee is one of the most delicious chocolate desserts that I’ve ever tried! It is very simple and no complicated as the original version of crème Brulee, so anyone can prepare it – even your kids! Here is the recipe:
- 550 ml heavy double cream
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 160 grams of chocolate spread
- In a mixing bowl, briefly beat the egg yolks until just combined (do not overbeat them). Set aside.
- In a non-stick saucepan, apply the heavy double cream and vanilla extract. Set over low heat and bring to almost boiling (stir occasionally). Apply the chocolate spread and mix until combined.
- Next, pour the chocolate mixture onto the beaten eggs, stir with a wooden spoon to incorporate and return to the saucepan.
- Cook over a low heat, until you get a, thickened custard, stirring constantly (don’t allow to boil).
- Tip: You can notice if the custard is done by running the finger through it on the back of your spoon. If it stays apart – is ready.
- Strain the chocolate crème Brulee into 4 ramekins and allow to cool.