This pumpkin pudding is so easy and simple to prepare, plus it is very sweet and delicious! If you don’t have any idea or time to prepare dessert for your family or friends on Thanksgiving, then this pumpkin pudding is the real deal for you! You will need just 10 minutes to get a delicious and healthy dessert that everybody loves!
Servings 7 (1/2 serving glass each)
- 1 package (5 1/10 oz.) pie filling mix or vanilla instant pudding
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) evaporated milk
- 1 can (15 oz.) pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- To garnish: whipped topping and/or nuts and raisins (optional)
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer beat evaporated milk together with pudding mix according to package directions. Place in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Remove and apply pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; combine well. Spoon into glass dishes/ramekins/cups.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or just until ready to serve. Before serving, top with whipped topping and sprinkle with some nuts and raisins (if desired).